view all jobs
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
EngineeringSubmit Resume here
While we have offices in Seattle and Las Vegas, we are seeking the best talent to join our team and will consider Remote/Telework options for candidates located anywhere in the US.
Do you love the prospect of eliminating manual activities and defining infrastructure with code? Are you seeking a flexible work environment with supportive leadership that prioritizes enabling engineering teams?
We are seeking passionate engineers with an operations background and an automation-first mindset.
If you love working with a team that is passionate about what they do and how they do it; if you seek a fun work life that fosters an environment of professional and personal growth while celebrating people of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities; we want to meet you. Let's change the world together
Your day to day in this position will be automating the lifecycle of compute, storage, and network hardware, as well as utilizing the automation and processes developed to deliver systems capacity in support of a streaming media pipeline.
- Promote a cross-team culture of accountability, customer obsession, and quality focus
- Mentoring junior team members on techniques, technology, and mindset
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and execute automated processes for deploying, monitoring, and maintaining software and hardware infrastructure products from the usual suspects (HPE, Dell, Cisco, Juniper, Arista, VMware, Linux, and Windows)
- Contribute expertise in the development and use of systems management frameworks (IE Ansible, Nomad, Docker, Kubernetes, and vendor-specific tooling) for the automated activities surrounding systems management and deployment
- Automate the automation – apply CI/CD, automated testing, and git-based workflows to infrastructure management processes and tools development
- Supply knowledge in implementation decisions for Linux, VMware, and Windows operating systems internals, configuration, and administration
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- 5-10+ years of systems engineering experience
- Scripting and task automation experience with standard languages and frameworks (git, bash, Powershell, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- You bring a deep understanding of compute platforms and virtualization technologies
- Experience with configuring and operating software in cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- A love for constantly learning new things and avoiding complacency
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Paid time off every year to volunteer and generous parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Who We Are
iStreamPlanet is one of the largest streaming platforms in the world for broadcasters; doing thousands of events a year such as March Madness, World Cup, and even the Olympics. You probably have not heard of us but we power some of the most well-known media brands in the world. Our mission is to provide a one-stop platform for the media industry as they convert from traditional broadcast to all online streaming over the next decade. We are backed by giants such as WarnerMedia (owners of Warner Brothers, HBO, Turner, etc.) and are at the heart of changing how you get your sports and entertainment in the future.